🌈 A Curated List of Must-watch Lists 👀
Ways you can help
- Add latest and greatest must-watch lists
- Delete broken links to must-watch lists
- Delete links to low-quality must-watch lists
- Design the appearance of the website
- Fix any typo
- Rewrite the title or description of any list to make them more easily understood
- Suggest different ways to categorize
- Use the following format:
[Title](LINK) - DESCRIPTION.
- The link should be the url linked to the must-watch list directly.
- Add one link per pull-request.
- Keep descriptions concise, clear and simple, and end them with a period / stop.
- New categories, or improvements to the existing ones are also welcome.
- Make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.
(Optional) Please add a must-watch badge in the list added.
You can use whatever color you like by replacing
<a href="http://mustwatch.yingjiehu.com"><img src="https://img.shields.io/badge/Must-Watch-<CODE>.svg"></a>.
<a href="http://mustwatch.yingjiehu.com"><img src="https://img.shields.io/badge/Must-Watch-ff69b4.svg"></a>
<a href="http://mustwatch.yingjiehu.com"><img src="https://img.shields.io/badge/Must-Watch-red.svg"></a>
<a href="http://mustwatch.yingjiehu.com"><img src="https://img.shields.io/badge/Must-Watch-blue.svg"></a>
To stay on the list, projects should follow these quality standards:
- Generally used and useful to the community.
- Actively maintained, i.e., take care of open issues and add new resources.
Thanks to all contributors, you're awesome and wouldn't be possible without you!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.